Saturday, May 31, 2008

 

DAY 51 Friday, May 30


No Travel day

San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua

Temp 32 Degrees C

Still stuck here because I’m too sick to leave today. Besides, the road is still not passable yet so we’ll hope for tomorrow.

The weather cleared nicely this morning, I heard, and it was quite warm in the sun by afternoon. I managed to get up and out for a stroll with my Susie by late afternoon and got a look at all the debris and damage caused by hurricane Alma. The beach is a mess!

I’m beginning to think we might be out of here by noon tomorrow, although there are much worst places we could have been caught in.

We’re going to chance getting caught between borders tomorrow and hope for the best.

Nice relaxing day for those not sick….

Kilometers - Daytrip: 0 km total: 12,434

Gas: $ 0

Lodging: Hotel Casa Blanca $69


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]